As it's not quite midnight on the west coast yet, I still have a few hours to give thanks on this national holiday. So here are the things I am thankul for this year.
- Loving family and friends (cliche, but still number 1)
- The time that Jaime spent living with me. Spending that time with here helped to inspire me to improve myself in ways that I hadn't really put any effort into before. I'm leaner, stronger, and actually a little more outgoing and vocal than I was before she dragged me kicking and screaming into it
- Ishy - he's family, but he should get special attention.
- C.M. - he's also family, but if I single out one 'child', I intend to embarass all of them
- Not understanding why people act out to get negative attention
- The blessings that I got growing up in my small town. I spent too much time looking at the the bad and not enough at looking at the good.
- Having enough to live comfortably
- ...and finally, that it's now O.K. to start whistling Jingle Bells again