And finally today marks one year from when I started writing this blog, so I think it's time to take stock of what's happened in the last year.
- I've had Jaime move in, out, in, and out again.
- Jaime helped push me to be a bit more outgoing, and showed me the need to actually talk through issues that come up
- I was working for Nullsoft in a cool office with great people, than working for Nullsoft in an empty office with a depressed few people, than working for Nullsoft in the financial district, and finally working for Topix.net with great people.
- I'm now actually using my brain at work
- I started to pay attention to what I eat, and have lost almost 40 pounds
- I took up rock climbing, and started jogging
- I started to make an effort to get out and date some. And for all the depression and pain that comes with it, am probably going to continue to try until I see some of the payoff from the investment.